If you wish to create a trade account with Celtic Art Ltd please do so by registering here.
As a trade customer you will have access to purchase online through your account at trade prices.
All of our trade accounts are manually processed and activated on receiving a complete credit account application form and after a credit and reference check.
Please download and complete a credit account application form, remembering to read fully the terms and conditions of the account.
By completing the application you agree that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of our credit agreement.
Once you have completed and returned an application for credit, please create your account online, selecting "Trade Account" from the drop-down menu.
Register a trade account in 3 easy steps…
Step 2 - Complete the form and send it to us either by email or post.
- All trade accounts are for authorised resellers only!
- If you select trade account from the list above, your account will remain a standard shopper account until approved by our staff.
- All trade accounts must complete and return our credit account application form in order to be approved.
- By completing the application for credit, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the credit account.
- Once approved your account will be changed to a trade account and prices displayed will be at trade account rates.
- At this time we cannot accept applications for credit accounts from customers based outside the UK.
View the current Celtic Art catalogue here
View the current La10 catalogue here